Hansen Park HOA Meeting Minutes
Call to order
Aaron Beasley called to order the regular meeting of the Hansen Park HOA Board at 6:30pm on May 9, 2017 at 8603 W 3rd Ave.
The following persons were present: Aaron Beasley, Teri Miller, Marty Zizzi, Shelley & Bruce Clark and Tom Hall.
The minutes were read and approved.
The financial report was read and approved.
- Open issues
- Sidewalk repairs are being assessed. Senske filled the sinkhole on Clearwater and Steptoe. They will be advised of the sinkhole on 4th and Steptoe. Also, they will be instructed to watch for more and fill as needed, not wait for us to ask.
- New business
- The letter about raising the HOA dues is being prepared and will be ready to stuff at the next meeting and mail out. This will generate $18,000 that can be put into reserves in 2018.
- We will find out how to get the reserve study done so we know the target amount.
- Senske will need to replace some sprinkler heads that will cost around $2700.
- The common area on Hawaii has not been mowed. We will contact Senske to make sure they know that area is included.
- Lake issues. The person feeding the ducks from his backyard has been instructed to stop. Shrubs near the feeding site that were damaged will need to be replaced. Also grass in that area will need to be repaired.
- The pond was treated.
- CCR – Met with the homeowner that has drainage issues from neighbor. We will contact the City of Kennewick to see if they can get behind the regrading of the offending backyard as the work was most likely not permitted. Marty will let the offending homeowner know the screen has to be removed as it is taller than allowed.
- Yard Sale – The webmaster asked if we could have a second spring yard sale and it was decided not to do that. The next one will be in the fall.
- Aaron suggested we put up a list of committees on the website for the barbeque and the yard sales. Other committees suggested were:
- Architectural Committee
- Welcome Committee
- Neighborhood Watch
- Dates to remember
- Meetings will continue to be on the 2nd Tuesday of the month at Aaron’s home at 8603 W 3rd The next meeting will be May 9, 2017. (Note meeting changed to May 10, 2017)
- The annual picnic will be held on September 9, 2017
- The next annual yard sale will be September 23, 2017
- The annual meeting will be held on or close to November 14, 2017, depending on availability of the Kennewick Library meeting room
Aaron Beasley adjourned the meeting.
Minutes submitted by: Shelley Clark