Hansen Park HOA Meeting Minutes
Call to order
Aaron Beasley called to order the regular meeting of the Hansen Park HOA Board at 6:30pm on April 11, 2017 at 8603 W 3rd Ave.
The following persons were present: Aaron Beasley, Teri Miller, Marty Zizzi, Shelley Clark and Tom Hall.
The minutes were read and approved.
The financial report was read and approved. It was decided to close the KIE credit account as it is no longer used. Payments are trickling in. Teri will send a quarterly letter for late payments.
- We requested that Celski put together a proposal of costs for services and we will consider for the 2018 budget.
- Open issues
- Tom Hall was appointed as Landscape Representative for the Board.
- KID is late this year with irrigation.
- New business
- Yard Sale – Aaron and Shelley will put out the signs on Friday before the yard sale. Shelley will place an event on Next Door
- Pond – Blue dye and midge fly killer have been received. We are waiting for KID water in order to flush the pond for a week, then treat. Insulation was purchased for inside the pump box to damper some of the noise. It was suggested we publish the manuals on the website for the pump maintenance. That way they will not get lost.
- CCR – The issue with drainage and site leveling will wait until the KID irrigation is turned on.
- It was moved and seconded to raise annual HOA dues by up to 15% as allowed in the by-laws for the next 2 years starting in 2018. The dues have never been raised and need to be increased to keep up with increased costs of landscaping and other budget items. It is also needed to be able to have enough of a reserve to meet state requirements. We are currently just at break even. Proposed amounts are $275 for 2018 and $315 for 2019.
- We went over the Celski proposal and decided we need at least two more bids before moving forward.
- Dates to remember
- Meetings will continue to be on the 2nd Tuesday of the month at Aaron’s home at 8603 W 3rd The next meeting will be May 9, 2017
- The annual picnic will be held on September 9, 2017
- The next annual yard sale will be September 23, 2017
- The annual meeting will be held on or close to November 14, 2017, depending on availability of the Kennewick Library meeting room
Aaron Beasley adjourned the meeting at 8:20 pm.
Minutes submitted by: Shelley Clark