Hansen Park HOA Meeting Minutes
Call to order
Aaron Beasley called to order the regular meeting of the Hansen Park HOA Board at 6:30pm on January 4, 2017 at 8603 W 3rd Ave.
The following persons were present: Teri Miller, Shelley Clark, Marty Zizzi and Aaron Beasley.
Approval of minutes from last meeting
The December meeting was a Holiday party at the home of Dave and Laura Jepsen. No business discussed.
- Financial report was reviewed and approved. The cost of the storage unit (which until now was free) will be added to Landscaping since it houses items for that purpose. The sum of $5000 will be transferred to the Money Market account to increase the reserve account balance which is now $35,000. Any overages on Senske bills or Attorney fees should be approved by Aaron first.
- The Landscaping Rep position needs to be filled.
- Sidewalk repair was discussed. At this point the snow is hampering any progress.
- The pond gate has been padlocked to restrict entry due to the frozen pond.
- The annual yard sales will be April 29, 2017 and September 23, 2017.
- The annual picnic will be held on September 9, 2017.
- The annual meeting will be held on or close to November 14, 2017, depending on availability of the Kennewick Library meeting room.
- Aaron would like to get information on the Neighborhood Watch program. He will contact the Kennewick Police and report back.
- It was suggested we start using the Next Door internet connection site. It is free to use and you can invite people to join. There is also a smartphone app. The goal is to have as many Hansen Park homeowners join as we can as a means to connect with our neighbors. Aaron reported he found someone to shovel snow through this site.
- Teri will check on the signature card at Community First Bank to determine who the signers are. There is some confusion as to who is on the account with the change in officers.
- Meetings will continue to be on the 2nd Tuesday of the month at Aaron’s home at 8603 W 3rd The next meeting will be February 14, 2017.
- New business
- CCR – Marty reported there may be an issue with a homeowner that has altered the drainage at the rear of his property that is affecting another property. He has written to the offending homeowner requesting a plan.
- The white house is sold and Marty will submit a letter regarding the HOA requiring the back yard be complete according to the HOA Covenants.
- Marty contacted the LLC regarding the final lots on Pittsburg Street and they said they are considering changing the lot sizes to make them more attractive for sale. Marty will ask about cleaning up the sites and also about the promised Hansen Park entrance sign on 4th and Clodfelter.
Aaron Beasley adjourned the meeting at 7:55 pm.
Minutes submitted by: Shelley Clark