Call to order
Dave Jepsen called to order the regular meeting of the Hansen Park HOA Board at 6:35pm on February 9, 2016 at 700 S Joliet Street.
The following persons were present: Teri Miller – Bookkeeper, Dave Jepsen – President, Shelley Clark – Secretary, Leon Preddie – CC&R’s , Bobby Gale – Vice-President and Judy Jennings – concerned Homeowner.
Approval of minutes from last meeting
Dave Jepsen read the minutes from the last meeting. The minutes were approved as read.
- Financial report was reviewed.
- An email will be sent reminding people to pay any unpaid HOA dues.
- Senske is already starting on some of the grounds keeping. It was moved and seconded to use leftover landscaping budget from last year for pruning and thinning trees and upgrading 4 irrigation filters. Motion passed.
- Spring Yard Sale is scheduled for May 15, 2016.
- Fall Barbeque is scheduled for September 10, 2016. A bouncy house has been reserved.
- An idea was presented to the board to purchase plastic bird deterrent figures in order to clean up the mess around the pond area that is being littered with bird droppings. These are plastic silhouettes of dogs that move in the wind and have proven effective in other areas where birds are a pest. It was decided that we would purchase 3 or 4 of them for $59 each and see if they are effective.
- Compliance issues were discussed. Ryan Pratt is working on resolution to non-compliant house. Bobby will investigate the pergola issue. Homeowner with unfinished side yard will be contacted to put in grass. Abandoned work trailer and other issues on that street will be addressed.
Dave Jepsen adjourned the meeting at 8:05pm.
Minutes submitted by: Shelley Clark
Minutes reviewed by: David L. Jepsen: President, Hansen Park HOA