Call to order
Dave Jepsen called to order the regular meeting of the Hansen Park HOA Board at 6:35pm on December 8, 2015 at 700 S Joliet Street.
The following persons were present: Teri Miller, Dave and Laura Jepsen, Shelley Clark, Leon Preddie.
Approval of minutes from last meeting
Dave Jepsen read the minutes from the last meeting. The minutes were approved as read.
- Financial report was reviewed.
- Landscaping bills from Premier will come out of hardware category as labor is depleted. Both categories are Landscaping.
- Teri and Shelley will work on budget format to fix issues with overlaps between years.
- A new landscaper has been selected and contract should be signed soon. A supervisor from the company should attend some board meetings.
- There are still compliance issues on the new construction home. It has been difficult to reach the developer. Once they responded, the developer agreed to fix the roof, increase the stone coverage and paint the home an acceptable color to bring it into compliance. Siding will remain as-is.
- The RV compliance issue will be investigated. There was some correspondence last summer, but Leon will get back on it.
- Compliance issues will no longer be addressed face-to-face. Instead, only written notices will be sent.
Dave Jepsen adjourned the meeting at 7:55pm.
Minutes submitted by: Shelley Clark
Minutes reviewed by: Dave Jepsen