In Attendance: Dave Jepsen, Leon Preddie, Teri Miller, Jeremy Mansius, Paul Smith, Sean Matthews, Laura Jepsen
Sean – Status of backyard project on the pond
- Needs pond sprinklers further adjusted to prevent spray onto the owners property – Jeremy and Gabe will handle this.
- Construction should be completed in a week, sod will go in on the south side after vehicles are gone.
- Project completion date of September 30, 2015 has been agreed upon by the board and Mr. Matthews. After September 30th fees and fines will accrue according to established fees and fines schedule.
- Toys are completed
- Wood chips will be spread by boy scouts
- Jeremy will manage the completion
Trees in pond – possible replacements are being arranged for the trees being removed at the request of homeowners.
- Liens will be placed on 4 homes for non-payment of HOA dues
- Teri is beginning work on 2016 budget
- Landscaping bids are needed (Jeremy)
A basketball hoop needs to be ordered and lines painted – Jeremy will research a possible Eagle Scout Project
The pond has been retreated for algae – Jeremy is researching an algae skimming tool
- The date has been changed to September 19th
- Inflatable Fun will again bring equipment and staff for the activities
- A few BBQs need to be located for hotdogs at the event
- Proxies and Budget need to be ready.
- VP and Secretary need to be voted on
Annual HOA Meeting – November 12 @ the library on Union. – Laura will reserve the room for 6:30.
Paul has approved a fence and paint project.
Paul is moving out of the neighborhood, so a new Architectural Representative is needed.
Next meeting – September 8, 2015 @ 6:30