In Attendance: Dave Jepsen, Micah Riesenweber, Paul Smith, Leon Preddie, Terry Miller
Terry Miller – Treasurer:
- 77 homeowners have still not paid dues. One notice has been sent, another will be sent next month.
Paul Smith – Architectural Reviews
3 emails received
- Paint color request – Approved
- Fence question – Homeowner is uncomfortable about the current fence’s ability to keep the neighbors dogs contained. Chain link is not allowed. Homeowner was referred to the guidelines.
- Solar Shade requested – It is not a permanent structure therefore the homeowner can proceed.
Leon Preddie – Code Enforcement
- Leon and Dave are talking with the HOA lawyer about code enforcement and covenant interpretation.
- Leon has samples of signs for Yard Sale. Date of Yard Sale is May 16. . Six signs and frames will be ordered soon.
- Eric Grey was hired for the groundskeeper position
- His responsibilities have begun already
- The spring newsletter will be the last hardcopy.
- It will include instructions for people to signup to receive emailed.
- Next meeting board members will submit content for the newsletter
- East end pond gate is completed.
- Toddler toys will be purchased
- The city will replace the grass and trees that were removed on the west end Steptoe extension.
Next meeting: 4/14/14 @ 700 Joliet