The February 2015 HOA Board Meeting
In Attendance: Dave Jepsen, Micah Riesenweber, Paul Smith, Leon Preddie, Terry Miller
Terry Miller – Treasurer:
80ish home owners have yet to pay their annual dues.
- Terry will send out notifications that a 1.5% charge will be added per month to unpaid bills.
- Budget reports have been redesigned.
Paul Smith – Architectural Reviews
- No emails were received this month.
Dave Jepsen – President:
- Mounts is in the process of repairing the east end pond gate.
Leon Preddie – Code Enforcement
- A recent complaint was made concerning an oversized RV.
- There are a number of other CCR violations that Leon is working on.
- 9 applications have come in for the groundskeeper position
- We will interview the top two applicants.
- The spring newsletter will be the last hardcopy.
- It will include instructions for people to signup to receive emailed.
- Laura is continuing to work on the children’s toys.
- Is working on Professional signs to be used for HOA events and notifications.
- We are requesting that the city replace the grass and trees that were removed on the west end Steptoe extension.
Next meeting: 3/10/14 @ 700 Joliet