Available: Hansen Park HOA Groundskeeper/Handyman
This position has been filled.
- Sprinkler startup, maintenance and shutdown – repair and/or replacement of broken sprinklers, timers and valves.
- Coordination of watering schedule with lawn-mowing personnel. Includes monitoring sprinkler filters and assuring proper watering throughout the spring, summer and fall seasons.
- Shrub and tree maintenance and trimming as required.
- Pond air pump maintenance and repair.
- Pond gates maintenance and repair.
- Tumble weed removal
- Assisting the HOA board with Homeowner/common area interface issues.
- Occasional hand-spraying of spot herbicides and fertilizers.
- Handling maintenance emergencies as needed.
Job is for independent contractor and pays 1099 wages. The job covers approximately 27 weeks of seasonal work, March through October. Time commitment would be 20 hours/week at $25.00/hour. Must be a self-starter with good repair/handyman skills and landscape/maintenance knowledge/experience and be able to communicate well with others. Position reports directly to the Hansen Park HOA board.